Rec & Ed
Ann Arbor's Destination for Camps
2017 Camp News
What better way to spend Spring Break, April 3 - 7, than joining in the FUN Rec & Ed has planned! All day camps for Young 5's - grade 6 to enjoy art, chess, or Nutty Science. Come enjoy a full week of inspiration and creativity at Scarlett Middle School. Registration is open now for 2017 Spring Break camps. Check them all out here!
The 2017 summer camps will be open for online registration February 22, 2017! Here are a few important notes about our summer camps:
Dear Rec & Ed Families,
Welcome to our Virtual Camps! The Ann Arbor
Public Schools Community Education and Recreation is committed to enhancing the overall well-being of children who attend our summer camps. We believe that a quality experience depends on continuity, planning, and children having a sense of belonging to the group. To that end, we strive to provide the following benefits:
• A safe, healthy, dependable environment.
• A capable, sensitive, caring and energetic staff who
understand children’s needs.
• Well organized, age appropriate activities and games, with
materials in good condition for recreation and skill acquisition.
• Comfortable environment for informal learning of new skills.
• An extension of opportunities already provided by the school
community for children of different ages, cultures and ethnic groups to live and learn together.
• Full day camps plus extended care to support working parents.
• Camps at convenient locations with easy pick-up and drop-off.
We're looking forward to a fun filled camp experience!
-Rec & Ed Camp Staff